Memphis op 21 december 2015
    -
    Bericht gewijzigd op dinsdag 22 december 2015 12:44
    fleur3 op 31 december 2015
    ik snap het niety
    pomlk501 op 24 januari 2019
    Hoi allemaal
    Shakira99 op 29 januari 2019
    I don't know if this is the right section to ask this but I'll take my chances anyway.

I Just want to ask if someone here knows the right marijuana strain to use when it come with fibromyalgia?

I've been suffering with back pain for almost 7 months now and can't sleep properly at night. I already have a prescription meds but I refrain on using them coz it only take the pain for a minute or so and back again. Then one of my friends gave me a joint to try if it makes me feel better and it does! I try asking him what it is but he has no idea also. So I started doing my own research about medical marijuana and strains that would be effective against pain and came across this https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/the-hog/
    I'm not sure if that's the strain that I've tried but it has the highest pain management effect. Cbd and thc are all new to me. I also read that drinking it as tea or as a muffin/cake is an option, but is relief effects the same? Why can't they simply make pills out of marijuana - or maybe there are that I am not aware of. If it's true, then I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice on what strain is good and how to use it medically. Thanks in advance to those who'll answer.